When to consider no replacement:
- Many unexplained symptoms from this list >>
- Chronic fatigue which can not be explained in any other way.
- Unexplained chronic muscle pain.
- Severe nerve pain.
- The occurrence of an autoimmune disease.
- Family history of an autoimmune disease.
- The occurrence of neurological disorders, such as severe muscle weakness and loss of function.
- Severe capsular contracture
- Severe pain in the breast
Contraindications according the FDA; >>
Breast implant surgery should not be performed in women:
- With active infection anywhere in their body,
- With existing cancer or pre-cancer of their breast who have not received adequate treatment for those conditions,
- Who are currently pregnant or nursing.
Alternatives for breast augmentation >>