Removal - explantation
When you experience many health issues or unexplainable symptoms >>
- Consider explantation.
- Ask your plastic surgeon to remove the capsules.
- Ask your plastic surgeon to remove all silicones in case of rupture or gelbleed.
- Check lymph nodes.
- We advise you to claim the removed implants,(in case of warranty, ask your plastic surgeon to show them to you, tip: take pictures) so you can see if they have leaked or were ruptured.
When no replacement?
- Many unexplainable symptoms listed on this survey >>
- Chronic fatigue which can not be explained in any other way.
- unexplainable chronic muscle pain.
- Severe nerve pain.
- The occurrence of an autoimmune disease, without family history.
- Family history of an autoimmune disease.
- The occurrence of neurological disorders, such as severe muscle weakness and loss of functions.
- Severe capsular contracture
- Severe pain in breasts
Research has shown that a large group of women cures partially or completely about 3 months after removal of the implants. If a woman developed an autoimmune disease, there is a big chance that it's permanent.
Alternatives augmentation >>
Pictures 'normal / natural' breasts >>
"Every woman has unique breasts, just as every person has a unique face".
Scientific research explantation >>